I believe you have an idea to switch your menstrual pads or tampons with the menstrual cup because of the earth. At least, you will need the cup for your own healthy life. You know how dangerous the chemical substances in your tampons or menstrual pads. Well, those are not only the reason. There are more reasons and pros of switching to a menstrual cup. So, here I will share the pros and cons of using the menstrual cup for you.
The Pros And Cons Of Using Menstrual Cup Rather Than Pads Or Tampons
It is very common to use tampons and pads for so long among women all over the world. However, there is a good technology and a very good news for all women about the menstrual cup that will change all women’s lives. Well, you will see there are many women who switch to the menstrual cup. So, are you wondering the pros and cons of the menstrual cup? Here are the pros:
- You will not need to buy more cup every month; you will use the same cup for years. One cup for years.
- You will not need to make more trash every month on your beloved earth.
- You will protect your body better by using the safe menstrual cup than using the pads and tampons.
- It is healthier because the risk of getting infections is lessened.
- It is easier to use and do not need to change it too often in a day.
- You can empty the cup only twice a day because of it capable to keep the blood for twelve hours.
- It is so easy to clean the menstrual cup after use and before use every month.
The cons maybe will be related to the women who do not feel comfortable with the menstrual cup inside their body. There are cases where the user will feel pain inside. However, there are not many cases. The good news also it does not easily leak. Thus, that is all.