Having a good sleep every day is very important for your overall health. If you don’t get enough sleep you will feel tired, fatigue, grumpy, and you will get sick. You need to make a regular bedtime routine such as take a bath with warm water, read a book, stay away from the gadget, or relax before bedtime. To create a good sleeping pattern, you need to sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time too. You need to do this tip on weekends too.
Tips To Sleep Better
Below are some tips to help you have a better sleep. Those tips below are very effective. What are those tips? Here we go.
- Get rid of alcohol and caffeine before bedtime.
- Enough exercise during the day. People who sleep better are those who often exercise. It is because they spend their energy during the day, so they will sleep better at night.
- In the evening, don’t eat too much
- Use white noise generator to block disturbing noise around you.
- If you want to take a nap in the afternoon, try to take a short nap for 10 or 20 minutes. This is very good to regain your energy and you can still sleep early at night. You can also lay down in a dark room.
- Try to relax. It is very important to use yoga, meditation, or breathing exercise to relax your body and mind.
- Try to spend at least one hour in dim light before bedtime. If you are in the room with low lighting, it will lead you to sleep better.
- Take melatonin and valerian. Those two are sedative herbs which used to cure insomnia. You can buy it at drugstore or food store. Before bedtime, take one capsule.
We hope that those 8 tips above are useful for your sleep.